Instructions/Rules To Teach Your Son
31 Lessons & Rules You Must Teach Your Sons Before They Become Adults
- Do not shake hands with a man while sitting down.
- Do not enter a pool through the stairs.
- BBQ Grill’s owner is the closest thing to a king.
- You should never make an offer at the beginning of a negotiation.
- Request a late checkout.
- Don’t reveal secrets to anyone.
- Set high standards for your heroes.
- Always return borrowed cars with a full tank of gas/petrol/diesel.
- Always play with passion…
- Hold hands tightly and look them straight in the eye when shaking hands.
- It is not a nice idea to allow desires to grow instead of the spine.
- If you required music on the beach, you lose points.
- Bring two handkerchiefs. Keep one in your back pocket. In your chest pocket is his.
- You marry a girl, you marry your family.
- Be like a duck. Stay calm above and paddle like crazy below.
- Feel the peace of walking alone.
- Never be afraid to ask a girl who looks the best in the room.
- Never lower your breath mint.
- A sports coat costs 1000 words.
- Try to write your own eulogy. Do not stop updating.
- Thank you, veteran. Then adjust to it.
- Have lunch with a new baby.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
- Ask your mother to play. He will not let you win.
- Habits make a person.
- Give credit. Take the case.
- Stand Up for the Bullies. Protect your victims.
- Write down your dreams.
- Give yourself time to wrap pets, they love you so much and are always happy to see you.
- Be confident and submissive at the same time.
- If you have ever doubted, remember whose son you are and REFUSE to be ordinary!
- In all things lead by example and not by interpretation.
Advice for my son Rules for your son Rules to teach your daughter Rules To Teach Your Son things to teach your son
Comments are closed.