Explore the Complete Information About the Hero XF3R 300cc
The most famous motorbike company Hero MotoCorp has entered in the segment of 300cc bikes as he announced the new version of Hero Xtreme with the model name Hero XF3R. Recently they have launched their Hero Xtreme 200cc and now planning to enter in the sports bike segment.
They recently launched the first look of the bike, and the bike is looking marvelous. It is said that they will present their new Hero XF3R at the Auto Expo 2018. After the successful completion of the production, this bike will give hard competition to other bikes of this segment such as Dominar 400, KTM Duke, Mahindra Mojo 300, BMW G310R, and Apache RR310. Let’s talk more about this bike.
Hero XF3R Design and Exterior
The design of the new Hero XF3R gives a fresh look as we never encountered in the bikes launched by Hero. It was rumored that Hero would launch their 250cc segment bike after the launch of 200cc, but they jumped to the 300cc segment, and the design of the bike is simply awesome. The front side of the bike is looking like a street fighter design, and they added turn indicators of the bike on the fuel tank. The LED tail lamps are the highlight of the bike. Under the pillion seat, they placed the exhaust system and the combination of silver, black and red color giving a perfect look to the bike.
Hero XF3R Specifications
- Type of Engine: 4-Stroke, Single-Cylinder, Liquid Cooled, 4 Valve, DOHC
- Engine Displacement: 300cc
- Type of Drive: Chain Drive
- No. of Cylinders: One
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- ABS: Dual Channel
- Mileage: 35 KM/L
- Top Speed: 180 KM/HR
- Power: 35 BHP
- Torque: 35 NM
No. of Gears: Six Speed Constant Mesh
Brakes: Both Double Disc (Front and Rear)
Suspension and Chassis:
- Type of Chassis: Geodesic Tubular High Strength Steel
- Front Suspension: Inverted USD Front Fork Suspension
- Rear Suspension: Multi-Step Adjustable Monoshock Suspension
Wheels and Tires: Alloy and Tubeless
Air Filter and Spark Plug Service Cost: No
Highlights and Features of Hero XF3R
- Single Sided Die Casted Swing Arm
- Silver color body panels with red and black accents
- Mesh-type alloy wheel design
- Streetfighter style headlamp
- Pirelli Sport Demon tires
- Tank shrouds with turn indications and air intakes
- Pillion seat
- LED tail lamps with integrated turn indicators
Hero XF3R Price
The expected price of the Hero XF3R is around INR 1.85 Lakh.
Hero XF3R Release Date
It is expected that the Hero MotoCorp can launch this incredible bike in around December 2018.